Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
The Encore speaker seems like a real gem.  I have to hear a set based on the drivers used and the now proven design.  The size of this speaker also seems reasonable for many of us. I have no doubt these may be the creme of a very potent crop of Tekton speakers! I leave out the massive sized Ulfs which simply are too large for msny of us. 
@grannyring Very well stated. The footprint of the Encores is 2" wider, 2" less deep, and about 6" taller than the Double Impacts. (13.25" x Depth 15.25" Width x 62" Height). My only gripe is the 175lb weight was a bit much for me, but with some help and careful attention they were placed pretty much where the Double Impacts were with minor adjustments to compensate for the difference in presentation. I get my Herbie Giant Threaded Stud Gliders shipped today and will use them to easily slide them around and experiment a bit more with placement. I was very surprised how they were not finicky to place. They just plopped in and simply disappeared in my room. Regarding the drivers, I find them to be very refined and a huge improvement over the DIs drivers in just about every subjective metric. As tempted as I am to look inside and see what’s what, I’d rather just trust my ears and the designer because the resulting sound is so good that I want for nothing in anyway sonically. I can’t wait for someone else to get their pair and chime in on them.

jcarcopo:

Am confused concerning the quality and type of tweeters in both the Encore and Ulfberht. The DIs have sbacoustics SB29RDNC ring dome radiators; have purchased spares of these from Madisound and they are $57.20.

The ScanSpeak drivers in the Ulfberhts appear (by sight) to be ScanSpeak D2605 dome tweeters (either the regular dome or the limited edition textile dome) that Madisound sells for $48.60 and $54.40. If so, wonder about any improvement in quality here. Personally, I would prefer a ring dome radiator over a dome as it might have less mass -- as Eric touts. It is true that the ScanSpeak drivers reach down to a lower frequency.

But you or Eric's people can let us know the actual specifics..

@craigl59 I was told by Eric that they were of German origin. I have no idea of the brand. He only expressed that they went down to 300hz, a full octave lower than the Double Impact's tweeters.

As an aside... SO... I’m listening to a very high quality 24/96hz vinyl rip of Frank Sinatra’s "Only the Lonely" from @fetguy that is amazing. I’ve heard this recording dozens of times, but on the Encores I’ve just discovered a faint sound of Sinatra singing the next line of the song before he sings the actual line. At first I thought I was hearing an earlier take of the song being played through his headphones that he was following along to, but @fetguy explained that this is tape print-through of the master-tape recording.

How’s that for revealing? That’s amazing detail retrieval! I can’t believe how detailed these arrays are. They are definitely worth the price of admission. I’m blown away! These speakers tell the truth, plain as day, uneditorialized.