Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
@tommylion @aniwolfe thank you for your replies. I was wondering if the MC 0.5’s synergised with the Omega E mat?
1) Where would one buy these mats? I may have missed a link in the thread; but a google search provided no hits for the mats or TC.
2) How bad must your system or power quality suck to hear an improvement? I hear no background noise unless I put my ear up to the speaker and turn the gain higher than normal listening level. Is there anyone else in my situation? 

PS. The power to my house is very good and my system has it’s own 20 amp breaker and 12 G circuit.
2channel8,

They are available here on audiogon, listed under tweaks.

My experience has been that there is low level noise mixed in with the music signal (even when you have “clean” power), which you only notice when it is no longer there.
I guess my quoting  troutchoker back got him to delete his nonsensical post.

I have not heard the MC-0.5 modules.

I have heard the HFC cables at about half a dozen booths at audio shows in the past several years and the booths sounded bad.

I have extensive listening experience at my friend's high end system with and without them.  Don't believe everything audio reviewers post.  They are often wrong.  There are many reasons for this.  However, my friend purchased the $100,000+ cabling for a discounted price.  He thought he needed to boost the highs for his analog based system (Caliburn/Cobra) with a prior cartridge that he found dull.  He has since changed to a more neutral cartridge (I can't remember the name).  We also heard them with an Oppo 205 tubed/upgraded separate power supply unit with Blu-ray and CDs.  Every time he eliminated one set of cables (ICs, A/C, speaker cables) and replaced them with either Nordost Odins or my friends GroverHuffman cables, the system improved.  It was dreadful with the HFC in.  Supposedly, these HFCs were only the second from the top of the line cabling.  My friend sold them all.  He is a happy audiophile now and I enjoy listening to his "new" system.  
2channel8 ...

Here’s the link to purchase the Omega E Mats:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis91861-perfect-path-technologies-omega-e-mat-signal-enhancer-twe...

On the noise ... You can apply TC and/or the E Mats to the best audio systems and you will still reduce electronic noise that you wouldn’t know is there ... until its gone. Its all about lowering the noise floor to its lowest level. Where that "lowest" level is, is anyone’s guess. These two products, the Total Contact and the Omega E Mats, are the best at it that I’ve found in 40 years of fighting micro vibrations and applying room treatments. Members who are using these products are shocked at the improvement afforded when the noise floor is lowered to this level. Hope this helps ...

Frank