PRIMALUNA OR ROGUE AUDIO

HI all, Any opinions on either Rogue Audio M-180 or Primaluna dialogue seven.Using them for bi-amping top end of  JBL 4350'S. Will be buying used ones. Any pros and cons appreciated. thanks.  
rhodes
I have both in my system. If you can find a new pair of 7’s it’s most likely to be from upscale Audio. For driving the top end of your JBL’s I’d suggest the primaluna’s, great sound with EL34’s, the Rogue’s have more power, But if I could offer my opinion, I’d get the primaluna dialogue premium’s you can run kt 150’s in them, or just about any power tube you want. I like the EL34’s the most for top end
Sorry, I meant Dialogue Premium HP. +1 on the EL34s, they do a terrific job. Though I have yet to use my set of KT150s. And, it's so easy to switch back and forth between tubes. Change a tube and it auto biases.Triode and Ultralinear switching with the remote makes so much more enjoyable too.
Rogue..Great sound great customer support and there`s always an upgrade path AND it`s made here not China.
I know this is an old post, but I have to give my opinion here.  I currently own a Rogue Cronus Magnum II.  Recently I demoed a PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Integrated in my home.  My speakers are Harbeth C7 es3.  While the Dialogue was quieter, had better microdynamics and nuance, and a huge soundstange, and greater transparency, the Rogue beat it in all other areas: bass quality/quantity, driver control of the speakers, musicality, midrange lushness.  The Dialogue had an aggressiveness in the treble that didn't change much with tube rolling.  The Rogue I can listen to all day long, but I would easily become fatigued listening to the PL.  The Dialogue was the kind of amp that would eventually force me to stop listening to half of my music collection, since it's only good with perfectly recorded music.  If that's your thing, then the amp is for you.  But if you're like me and just want to enjoy any and all music, the Rogue is without a doubt the better choice.