Amp upgrade from Ayre V-5xe

I am loving the Ayre sound (V-5xe Amp, QX-5 Twenty DAC / streamer). My speakers are the new Revel F228be

While I think V-5xe is great, I am thinking of upgrading to the newer VX-5 Twenty. Just because.... I hear my sirens calling :-)

For you Ayre owners, is this a worthy upgrade?

Or should I consider another solid state Amp? Pass Labs come to mind

Thanks!
128x128thyname
To be clear : I don’t want to change the sound of my system. I want to improve it
(((I don’t want to change the sound of my system. I want to improve it)))

The Revel speakers are certainly well put together, committee design, checks all the boxes, using fine materials with a nice balance and impressive at their price point.
In order to improve on this, it really depends on what you are looking for.
If that, in particular, is hearing more of what the microphone really picked up
with the fundamental, overtones and harmonics all intact
I would suggest you take a listen to a set of Vandersteen Fives or Five As.
These along with the zero feedback Ayre gear you already own IME would
 complete and make a truly special system.
Best,
 JohnnyR
Many good comments already. I’ll add that last year I replaced the well regarded V-5xe with a Pass XA-25. The comparison showed that the V-5xe is decent with the right speaker but not great. IMO moving up the line is a worthy consideration.
Getting a Luxman L509X will improve you sound a lot.

Keeping the K1xe and getting a better amp to go with it will improve your sound LESS. Add to that the search to match both components, and the additionnal signal and power cable needed...

Hope I am clear enough.
techno_dude,

Clarity is not the issue, asserting opinion as fact is and that seems to be your way. Hopefully, readers here are astute enough to temper those types of statements with proper caution, ie #ignore.

Dave