Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Reporting on what others have and what @teajay very recently put so succinctly into words (from his post on 7/9):

Both Ulf’s, along with the DI SE’s, are complete pure conduits that put out exactly what you put into them.

...focus on "Pure Conduits"...

In addition to an upgraded server with bridged ethernet, I added new LAN cables + filter from router to server and a new DC cable from the LPS to the router.

System performance has take another leap forward.

Despite initially being overtly full bodied and weighty (more so than I prefer but likely to others’ preferences), it is settling into a balance best described as more ’correct’ and ’natural’ (to me) than with the previous cabling, and lack of filter, in the same chain. This is five days in.

The Encores should of course be added to above because, based on @jcaropo ’s early feedback, all indications are that they deliver the same.
@pts  fully agree with previous post.  Just order up.  I can't imagine you could go wrong unless your room has some unusual acoustic issues.  I find listening in an unfamiliar room/components only gets me so far in deciding on what will work for me.  I've been at this for over 40 yrs and this is the single best purchase I have made.  The value here is very high.  On the very off chance they are not for you, you're out the return shipping. 

Still not convinced?  Then let me restate what lpreretiring said.  Take a vaca to Utah, see some spectacular National Parks, and demo the Tekton line.  (But you still won't know about how they sound in your room!) 
My audiophile friend, Johnny, bought my original Double Impacts texted me the following:

Late last night I finally got my wife and daughter (Gregory's Mom) in for a listening session. My daughter, Christal, after the first song said "I feel like I heard that for the first time."

Just now she texted me:

After listening music through your speakers everything else is terrible. It’s like I don’t hear real music....it’s depressing.

@lpretiring, et al.

As one of those who has not had an opportunity to listen to DI's, I will probably go for the 60 day in-home trial myself, but one downside I do see to that is it eliminates the option for custom paint, which is a little bit of a bummer.
@343mps  I can tell you that the first person who heard my Double Impacts bought them after hearing them.  He is ecstatic with them and texts me frequently to tell me how happy he is with them. I spent no effort advertising them except a brief mention of them in this forum.  I would order them the color you want, personally.  IMHO you won't return them.