Kinki Studio EX-M1 200wpc Integrated Amplifier

Winner of the ’Blue Moon Award’ from 6Moons / Srajan Ebaen

Here is the ’summary’ last page from 6Moons:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/kinki/6.html

And the first page for those interested in the full review:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/kinki/1.html

215W (8 Ohms)  Inputs: 3 RCA  1 XLR  

Offered via Vinshine Audio in Singapore.

Currently SGD 2898 which equals ~ USD 2135.
Ag insider logo xs@2xdavid_ten
Just took a  look at some screen shots of a Norma and I don't see the resemblance but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The Norma looks more like a cross between a Schiit product and something from Musical Fidelity to me.

As for it's having a true balanced input, one reviewer stated that it's only a "simple" XLR input, meaning it's not. I can't say for sure. If it is, then it's there to add in another type of input, widening it's appeal.

All the best,
Nonoise
I’ll be placing my order for this amp in a few weeks. I will be interested in reading your review teajay.
Hello guys,

Wow, I'm overwhelmed with the responses! Thank you!

A potential customer shared with us the concern raised here with regards to the damping factor and the THD+N rating. I thought I should share my reply here:

"The damping factor is a calculated value of the engineering design. The calculation may differ from one to another manufacturer. The THD+N 0.006% was a measurement using A-Weighting method whereby the result is naturally lowered.

In 6moons' review, the published Audio Precision (AP) report shows THD+N at 0.02321%. This was a direct measurement without the A-Weighting filter applied. This tells us that there is no large local/global feedback. EX-M1 uses a relatively small feedback loop at the stage one amplification. Kinki Studio chief Mr. Liu comment was, large local/global feedback loop is undesirable as the sound will be muffled or overly smoothen - this is definitely not the Kinki Studio house sound.

Frankly, I wouldn't be too worried about the technical part of it. I am selective about the products I sell. You can be sure they are of world-class quality with consumer-friendly price tag."

Hope it helps! Have a wonderful weekend, guys.

Many thanks,

Rgds,
Alvin @ VinshineAudio

I suggest reaching out to Alvin at Vinshine Audio.

Since 215W at 8Ohm is the only spec listed, and since most amps do not truly double into 4Ohms, a conservative guess would be around 350.

@teajay is currently reviewing the amp. You may also want to reach out to him directly.