LOUNDSPEAKER FOR $10,000.00 PER PAIR

I currently have the Triton 5's Loudspeakers, Marantz SA14S, SACD player, Thor Audio tube Tp-150 monoblocks,
Thor line stage with 2 SVS sealed subwoofers.  Seeking better sound. My short list of loudspeakers are as
follows:

1. Golden Ear Technology Reference
2. Revel F228 BE
3. Focal Kanta 2
Any suggestions would be appreciated.  
128x128kjl1065
Kjl1065, your three speakers are exactly the ones I was considering.  All good, but I chose Sonist Concerto 4 because the other three had a somewhat Technicolor quality that I felt gave more sound than the actual instruments, although I'd probably prefer that quality if I was still centered in rock/pop.    I did like the GE Reference but a foot too tall for domestic bliss.
+1 @stereo5   WOW!  A great deal to be had on the reference speaker of the brand you already own.  Pull the trigger.
Over the past year or so I have been trying to find speakers for my home in that price range as well. I have tried only a few as it’s hard to find dealers that have what I really want to listen to. But I have listened to the Vienna Acoustics Concert Grands a couple of times as well as the afore mentioned Aerial 7T’s. My last session with VA has ruled them out so I want to hear a few others before I decide. But so far the 7T’s have made the best impression on me. I did also hear the Kanta at AudioFest but conditions weren’t optimal for a purchasing judgment. I have heard the Olympica 3’s and the Focal Sophia 3’s but really not sure I want to spend that much. It seems the local dealers either have ultra high priced or low budget speakers on display, so 10K is a tough target, at least in Colorado . I want to hear the PSB, Monitor Gold, and the new Revel 228 BE, I currently own F32’s. But if possible listen to the Aerial, I think you will be quite impressed.
As a side note I did listen to the GE New Reference model, and I feel the Aerial was far superior. ymmv
Craigl59 , reading the review of Teajay of the Ulfberth mini?  for 9k it’s worth to audition them, only if you have room for them, I do enjoy my impact monitor though....