What's up with Soundstage Direct?

They have been my go to source for new music for years. In the past 8 months, orders have been very slow. E-mails and calls are very sketchy. Anyone else have thoughts here?

128x128slaw
@tpreaves  Wow.  I didn't realize their problems began that long ago.  Bummer!😔
Sound Stage Direct is not answering their phone or emails. Vinyl I ordered states ships in 4-7 business days. I have 2 open orders of 9 weeks old. Will be disputing my credit card today. I'm done giving them a chance. This is simply disrespectful.
yeah i have been seeing for about year or so as well
that their shipping was very sloooow. I personally think that they dont have the stock like we all think and they are ordering from other and then drop shipping it to each and every client OR getting orders in to their location THEN shipping it out themselves to us. I feel like this is happening cause it doesnt take over month to ship something that is in supposedly and for sure something is very odd and/or they are just closed today and yesterday which i highly doubt ??
SH forums have a couple of threads discussing this. Paypal and credit card disputes are the only known solution. They used to be my go to place...service was unacceptable for the last year or so and didn’t improve over time.