Aftermarket Fuses

Can I set the ground rules up front?? I hope so. There are two camps. One who can hear different audible reproduction using aftermarket fuses. The second camp can not justify in theory, or can not hear a difference in fuses. Fine. I respect both camps. Can we hold this discussion to those who can hear an audible difference in fuses?? Can we? If so, what is your choice in aftermarket fuses and describe, please, what you hear.
imgoodwithtools
Of course a Littelfuse or any other cheap stock fuse will work. But this is not about fuses working. It’s about sound quality. The Littelfuse argument makes about as much sense as saying  a boom box works. Sure, a boom box works and you might be able to live with it, but come on!
Who the heck and probably more importantly WHY the heck was this old argument that can never be won by ANYBODY here even if you cast the enormous egos out resurrected?
PLEASE give us all a break!

I am going to go play music, with my fuses, warts and all....
shadorne sez ...

• "Just a smidgen of ethics would hold most people back from actively promoting and helping others make money off of a scam. But obviously you wouldn’t understand what that is."

Now THAT’S gratitude for ya. Here I am trying to give you an avenue to become a multi-billionaire, and you puke out a personal attack. What’s up with that, shadorne?

By your own admission, there are ten-cent fuses available that sound just as good as the after market fuses. Member "pbnaqudio" has done extensive research scouting out a source for the basic tools ... the fuses and the coloring method ... and you respond with a personal attack? Boy, talk about a non-appreciative individual.

Come on, shadorne ... order the fuses in the 5000 discounted lot, color them purple, put a free ad on Craig’s List ... and let the big bucks roll in.

Was it you who was contemplating using "Total Contact" to tighten your sphincter? Obviously, based upon your last post, which was a personal attack on my ethics as a human being, you have tried the sphincter experiment. How’s it working out for you? Has it improved your social life around the bar scene lately?

Step up to the plate, shadorne. Buy the fuses, color them, run the ads, make billions, or forever be exposed as the phony that you and your inane posts really are.

Frank

As the OP, I am truly disappointed. Has Anyone Read The Post? I had hoped this could be a discussion about "This is what I hear if I put Fuse A into Component B." There are enough threads on Audiogon that discuss whether there is any merit to aftermarket fuses, or if they are complete snake oil. GRrrr.
Hmmmm, what’s it called when fishermen put something in the water to attract sharks? oh, yeah, chumming.