Difficulty with SoundStageDirect

First, I find Seth to have always been friendly and very helpful. However, I have observed companies having serious financial issues in the past and I have to believe that they may also be having significant difficulties. I ordered a VPI Avenger mid-May. I have been sending a multitude of inquiries to Soundstage with absolutely no response regarding my turntable order. Hence, I sent VPI an e-mail questioning why it is taking them over two months to fill my order (via Soundstage Direct) for the Avenger turntable. I was advised by VPI that they did not receive this order and that there are a multitude of other customers on the same boat...obviously sinking. I believe I paid cash so I do not have PayPal to fall on for a dispute. I do have some other options but won’t discuss. I recommend that you should avoid purchasing equipment from Soundstage unless you can physically be there to pick it up. They appear to be in serious financial difficulty. I hope I am wrong but I don’t think I am.
128x128jimmydd
 I believe I paid cash so I do not have PayPal to fall on for a dispute. I do have some other options but won’t discuss.
You believe you paid in cash?
Why don’t you go there and get your cash back? You must live close to them if you paid cash!
Interesting post from a former SSD employee who created an account esrlier this morning on a SH forum (don’ know how to post link) to provide a first person status update.  Bottom line...you are not wrong. 
Interesting post from a former SSD employee who created an account esrlier this morning on a SH forum (don’ know how to post link) to provide a first person status update.  Bottom line...you are not wrong.

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/anyone-ordered-recently-from-soundstagedirect.725078/page-8

Those who focus on “cash” are a bit misguided. If I paid in rubies and diamonds what is the difference? I may still be screwed. And you might be living in the dark ages as you don’t need to live next door to pay cash!!!