What's up with Soundstage Direct?

They have been my go to source for new music for years. In the past 8 months, orders have been very slow. E-mails and calls are very sketchy. Anyone else have thoughts here?

128x128slaw
I gave up using SSD a few months ago. Ordered some vinyls for Christmas. One of them was supposed to ship in 2-3 days, the others were in stock. Received them just before Easter. They did not even bother shipping the vinyls that were in stock... for months. They were very unresponsive on emails. Tried them one more time after that. All records were in stock, but it still took them 2 or 3 business days to ship. Amazon delivers same day, so my standards for good online shopping service are way up high. SSD lost me as a client, and I shop elsewhere. Acoustic sounds, Music Direct, and Elusive Disc are my go to places for vinyl. They always ship very fast and their customer service is excellent.

I noticed my last order from them was REALLY delayed, also. At the time I didn’t think much of it because I wasn’t pressed for time. I just assumed that one of the records wasn’t in stock and they waited to ship the whole order until they had everything. As a general rule, however, my go to is Acoustic Sounds. That place may have less frequent sales but they are a fine tuned machine. Love doing business with them. 
There have been issues with them noted on several audio forums lately; the latest rumor is that they are forming new management.

My last transaction went ok several weeks ago, but I have noticed lately that their frequent emails have come to a total halt for the last week or so.

Hopefully this is not the end, but weirder things have happened...

Good luck to all that have pending transactions! As for me, I would hold off until I receive some info and proceed with caution if I do order through them.
@deecee "the latest rumor is that they are forming new management."

I've watched this happen enough to see that's so often the statement that swirls around before a high-end audio entity goes under.  SSD always seemed like a highly profitable entity, one that would stick around.  Even a bit harder for me, as since I'm also in the Philadelphia area, it was a local business.  REALLY sad news...