Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@yakbob   Back around 50 pages ago, that very question was asked.  Several individuals moved their DI's up against the front wall just to see how things would be affected and I was a bit shocked that they felt the music held up pretty well.  I think David made a helpful suggestion regarding the ports.  In the end, you just have to give it a try.
@yakbob I have my DI's 5 inches from the wall. Granted, it's a half wall, but they sound wonderful.
Decided to tweak out today and apply some minor digital room correction via ROON’s built-in Eq/DSP to alleviate any peaks in the speaker response caused by the room/speaker interaction. A steep Q pull down of about 5db around 42hz and 15k is all that was needed to smooth out the speakers response in my room. The Double Impacts required a lot more corrections to get them to be relatively flat sounding in the same room. Kudos to the Encores then are very flat across the entire spectrum requiring only very minor adjustments to get them to play at their full potential in my room.

Thanks to all for your responses to my question on front wall placement. At 5,000+ posts, its easy to miss some of the earlier discussion. I will keep a close eye on this thread going forward.