LOUNDSPEAKER FOR $10,000.00 PER PAIR

I currently have the Triton 5's Loudspeakers, Marantz SA14S, SACD player, Thor Audio tube Tp-150 monoblocks,
Thor line stage with 2 SVS sealed subwoofers.  Seeking better sound. My short list of loudspeakers are as
follows:

1. Golden Ear Technology Reference
2. Revel F228 BE
3. Focal Kanta 2
Any suggestions would be appreciated.  
128x128kjl1065
 @steve59 , you can try my Triangle-001 in you room (free .no obligation 
yo buy    Greg
With those tube amps, for $9000 plus tax the best choice is Klipschorns - the realism is startling over the other mentioned speakers.
You could get a whole range of great dynamic loudspeaker pairs. Ive heard a lot. 801s, meridian d6000, duntech, avalon. Hard to choose. Or you could get Quads and escape the chaos of ear fatigue. No headaches and because they are limited dinamically in comparison to regular woofers and tweeters (although you can cross them with your sw) they will save your from hearing damage. You can be sure that you will be hearing everything as the engineer intended it. Speaking of engineers, it's what they use at Phillips, reference recordings, chesky and others. 
Klipschorns ? too room dependent. same with Martin Logans, Maggies sound great, but can they rock?The journey is more fun than the destination I think.
I’ve heard the Carver’s at David Weinhart Audio. The omni sound was controlled so that imaging and soundstaging was pinpoint accurate and amazing. It will fill the room with an orchestra; however, while fantastic in the mids and highs, it needs a subwoofer for bass. Maybe difficult to mate.

I own a pair of used Legacy Focus (about $2500 w/2 on Audiogon now) and Signature IIIs. Both can throw a big sound and dynamic with low wattage amps. They are a bargain. I have 42,000 LPs/CD/78s with a large collection of opera and orchestral music (maybe 25% of the total). I recommend them if you can tolerate a large speaker but don’t want to lay out big bucks on amps. The Textons I’ve heard have a small listening area so they aren’t for me.