Aftermarket Fuses

Can I set the ground rules up front?? I hope so. There are two camps. One who can hear different audible reproduction using aftermarket fuses. The second camp can not justify in theory, or can not hear a difference in fuses. Fine. I respect both camps. Can we hold this discussion to those who can hear an audible difference in fuses?? Can we? If so, what is your choice in aftermarket fuses and describe, please, what you hear.
imgoodwithtools
What’s up with all the ass and fart jokes recently? The trolls must be on their A game.
Inside every man exists a 6 year old boy that thinks toilet humour is hilarious. 
geoff sez ...

• Who’s Peggy Lee?

That's okay Geoff ... at my age I know what its like losing memory cells. A lot of them. Don't worry, its not painful at all. Huh? What's not painful? What were we talking about? Peggy who???

Frank
@mitch2 , Hi,  This is not a so called attack on you,  however,  I  really ignore posting a lot anymore,  you see, a few year's ago, audiogon was a educational place to learn without expressing differences of opinion,  back then we simply would say nothing if we read something we did not understand or believe.                               I  would like to ask you and the other's here that are the nay sayers a few questions.                           What state of the art cable's have you tried?, do you own any  state of the art cable's?, do you own any of the boutique fuses mentioned on this thread?  Have you owned boutique receptacle's such as furutech NCF rhodium duplexes?, Have you ever owned State of the art power cord's? Etc.....  here is a statement,  what if I told you I never heard a component that was a more substantial sound improvement than my cable's?,  you see, I own State of the art etc.. such as mentioned on this post, it is really silly at best or bluntly put, ignorant to nay say anything unless you own it, or have owned it over substantial period of time.