LOUNDSPEAKER FOR $10,000.00 PER PAIR

I currently have the Triton 5's Loudspeakers, Marantz SA14S, SACD player, Thor Audio tube Tp-150 monoblocks,
Thor line stage with 2 SVS sealed subwoofers.  Seeking better sound. My short list of loudspeakers are as
follows:

1. Golden Ear Technology Reference
2. Revel F228 BE
3. Focal Kanta 2
Any suggestions would be appreciated.  
128x128kjl1065
fleschler,

The Carvers come with a subwoofer. However, I'm still waiting for my sub. I've been told they are changing the type of sub that is supplied. 
For the meantime I own several JL F-113 subs that integrate very well with them.

ozzy
I know.  I heard it with RELs and it didn't mate well.  I would have liked to hear it with the Carver subs.  I heard that Carver is discontinuing the speaker.  Too bad, it was very nice to listen to anywhere in the room.
Where did you hear that? I have talked to Bob several times of late and he never mentioned it. 
Like I stated, they are switching the sub to another type, perhaps that is what you heard?

ozzy
Dave Weinhart may have mentioned it. He won’t be carrying the speaker after he sells his last but that was about six months ago. It’s still listed among his speaker line on his website.
fleschler,

Just got an email back from Jordon (Carver) he says David Weinhart and Carver had a bit of a falling out. The speakers are still current production.

ozzy