Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
Well, it should not be like Users249.

That is, if anyone even remembers what that means....
The"West" is experiencing an increasingly worrisome intolerance toward those who hold and want to express opposing views.  College campus speakers being shouted down, safe spaces, shadow banning on social media etc.  

Conspiracy peddlers encouraging violence with accusations of horrific crimes, leaders encouraging violence against the free press and using dehumanizing language to talk about others should also be on your list. 
I want to refocus something. This is not a political forum. I don't think there's a problem with banning off topic conversations entirely, or rudeness. Also, anyone is free to hold to an idea with zero facts behind them. These "bad" practices here do not lead to the undermining of democracy or the rule of law. You are free to state opinions about music and audio that may have zero basis in fact. It's just a hobby forum. 

The issue here is whether each of us is encouraging a fun place that invites more fun smart people to join or not. Towards that end, I've stated how I try to behave and hope it is useful.

Best,

e
@erik_squires   Absolutely!  Your examples stated in the first of two posts above is spot on.  And I in NO WAY want to get into the political here.  I was referencing a cultural shift not the political aspect of it.  But I concede it is hard to divorce one from the other.  I was trying to point to the fact that all of us here are subject to the vagaries of a larger culture in which our lives occur and I prefer to hear all sides of an issue not just the side I agree with.  No to censorship on all sides save those that promote violence against others.
The search for approval..
Credit to those with more wholesome intentions. Their contributions stand out here.