Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
@ron1319- think of it as a giant, dysfunctional family. At least you don't have to show up for Thanksgiving or eat Aunt Tilda's 3 bean salad.
@erik_squires - Erik, in my experience, snark and downright craziness has been part of the Internet since the old Usenet groups. The WWW is just bigger, broader and encompasses more, as people spend more time on it for everything, not just topic specific stuff like Audiogon. I don't think the world has gotten uglier, we just get to see more of it  since everything is on the Internet. 
Back a while ago there was a massively successful drag racing game on mobiles.
It was so huge it spawned its own website and forums.
I was a member of THE most successful team in history there AND was a mod on the forum. Now we literally had the power of God!
Suspension,bans, complete annihilation of a members very existence, reset post count to zero( wouldn't GK love that one!).
But the point is that those powers were never needed, usually a few warnings were enough to calm the rabble.
But here is where I see a big difference, on that forum, all the mods were well known and very active participants in the forums and contests.
I am really not sure I truly like the faceless mods technique that this forum uses.
The three categories of threads mentioned in the original post are missing at least one more. Threads that are none of those three and it is often close to impossible to decipher what the initial purpose for them was. They become a dumpster and fertile soil for behavior that probably, at least to some extent, prompted elizabeth to start this thread. Like responding to "No biggie" with "Surely not an English major" or something like that.

As far as censorship here goes, I think that administrators are more than forgiving. It is not easy to police a virtual world with many threads.

Speaking of stalkers, it may be flattering to think that way about self, but no, most of us are not worth stalking. A little paranoia here and there does not hurt. However, ideas of grandeur are laughable.
Post removed