Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
Okay, I was looking for information, not making any recommendation. I was curious as to the actual observed rules as opposed to the printed regulations. It's always good to know what one is really dealing with.  If my surmise is correct, over the top posts are deleted on an individual post basis but no further action is taken.

Uberwaltz, I quite agree as I suspect you well know.

With that I'll be on my way. Thank you very much.

n80, it is very difficult to be an anarchist without being a barbarian. The philosophy underlying anarchism is complex and not without conflicts and contradictions.
Besides, just because one has the right does not mean that the one should exercise this right without taking into account other considerations. The balance is hard to achieve, it takes years of work and practice.
And another thought. In many ways rules are designed to be broken.
Let me add that strong and real anarchist trait allows a person to achieve high degree of authenticity and individuality without the need of resorting to primitive and often aggressive narcissism. Achieve both subjective sense and objectively.
The current moderators certainly remove posts with outright profanity. Also posts attacking another person, or insulting another person (though as folks can read, Geoff can 'insult' me and no problem, since I insult him back, all in a 'friendly abusive way LOL)Generally posts attacking any IDEA are OK. And some insults aimed at the IDEA are fine too. No post actually selling anything would remain either.
inna: If you were a real anarchist, you would write in gibberish. Why cling to the conformism of English language? So you actually claim freedom, yet you cling to conformity! How comforting. Though perhaps you are like Abby Hoffman, and changing the system from WITHIN??