Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
The current moderators certainly remove posts with outright profanity. Also posts attacking another person, or insulting another person (though as folks can read, Geoff can 'insult' me and no problem, since I insult him back, all in a 'friendly abusive way LOL)Generally posts attacking any IDEA are OK. And some insults aimed at the IDEA are fine too. No post actually selling anything would remain either.
inna: If you were a real anarchist, you would write in gibberish. Why cling to the conformism of English language? So you actually claim freedom, yet you cling to conformity! How comforting. Though perhaps you are like Abby Hoffman, and changing the system from WITHIN??
Elizabeth, I appreciate both your gibberish and ignorant post and your wish to talk to me. Thank you.
As for the English language, do you speak Aramaic or Middle Persian, perhaps ? 
inna, thank you for your candid responses. From my perspective (I know next to nothing about it) anarchism seems fraught with contradiction that seems almost logically impossible to overcome and seems, as you describe it, very much like existentialism if not exactly like it. While contradiction within belief structures is certainly not unique to anarchism, the most serious of existentialists found their beliefs to ultimately lead to absurdity.....like everyone should just be nice but it is no one’s place to actually suggest that.....And in the end, Sartre could not get past pushing his own political beliefs on others as absolutes.

Anyway, not the forum to discuss this but I appreciate you not taking my curiosity as insult.

Oh, in terms of authenticity, well, I have been authentically me since the day I was born. Always be yourself, as they say........unless you can be Batman, then be Batman. ;-)
This thread is starting to get interesting. I just sent somebody that interview on Harry Dean Stanton's view of life~ in a word, there is no meaning to anything except that which we attribute to it. It's here: [url]https://flashbak.com/the-zen-of-harry-dean-stanton-surrender-to-the-void-to-nothingness-386512/[/url] for those of you who never read it. Kinda makes sense to me. 
Post removed