LOUNDSPEAKER FOR $10,000.00 PER PAIR

I currently have the Triton 5's Loudspeakers, Marantz SA14S, SACD player, Thor Audio tube Tp-150 monoblocks,
Thor line stage with 2 SVS sealed subwoofers.  Seeking better sound. My short list of loudspeakers are as
follows:

1. Golden Ear Technology Reference
2. Revel F228 BE
3. Focal Kanta 2
Any suggestions would be appreciated.  
128x128kjl1065
jhills  The only system that I've heard out of maybe 500 systems that sounded like the live event, regardless of complexity and dynamics of music was the $1.5 million Von Schweikert Ultra 11/VAC 450IQ/Kronos system heard at every major show in the past several years to universal acclaim.   To be used in large rooms only.  
Otherwise, with proper room acoustics and judicious use of tweaks including Hallographs, Synergistic Research HFTs and Omega E-Mats, I've achieved next to high end sound (missing are about 50% of the $1.5 million system dynamics, openess, resolution, frequency response) using a pair of Legacy Focus speakers.  I think that finely designed and made older speakers can achieve a very high level of music reproduction.   It will cost me $50-$60K for a new pair of Von Schweikert V55s or Luminwhite Kyaras to better my Focus significantly.  If you have a smaller room, a used pair of Legacy Signature IIIs could run you $1500 to $2000, very efficient so that a ss 1978 Yamaha CR620 can give you great sound and dynamics on the cheap.
>>Nothing in this hobby looses value like speakers!<<

Except for cables
@fleschler $1.5 million Von Schweikert Ultra 11/VAC 450IQ/Kronos system
The next time I have an extra $1.5 million and a concert sized hall to fill, I'll have to pick up one of those systems. For now, in my little 14'x26' music room, I'll stick with a nice pair of stats or ribbons.
If I had an extra $100K, I wouldn't mind a pair of the VAC 450IQs though....Jim
What I was explaining is that one can obtain 50% of the best audio reproduction system can offer at $50,000 for analog or less for digital.  Treating the room acoustics is where one should start and a good sounding room lowers the cost.
@fleschler I totally agree about room treatments. Also important is, even minor, adjustments to speaker placement....Jim