Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
As the poster who perhaps is Audiogon’s all time leader in “posts removed”, I oppose all censorship personal threats and profanity being the only exceptions. 
There are a number of audio-related Facebook groups where the administrator lays down the law and then deletes rude posts and bans bad actors. It would be a lot more fun, can post pics easily, can visit members’ home pages to talk, etc, and folks would be a lot nicer.  You would have to create your own (real) FB page if you have not already done so.  Anyone have the time to start and manage a group?  
+1 ElisabethI too subscribe to civility—after all, it can't hurt even in this emotionally charged hobby.
Following some rules of civility is not censorship, is it?
Post removed 
inna
Elizabeth, I appreciate both your gibberish and ignorant post and your wish to talk to me. Thank you.

As for the English language, do you speak Aramaic or Middle Persian, perhaps ?

>>>>Ban this person!!