Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
celander
The only way to effectively moderate a forum thread is to give the editorial keys to the originator of the thread.
That’s not the way this group works, and it seems to function pretty well. There is the occasional bad actor, but they are usually quickly identified.
>>The only way to effectively moderate a forum thread is to give the editorial keys to the originator of the thread.<<

I can’t stop laughing. 

Well, it seems as though threads would die a pretty quick death should the originator of a given thread “over-moderate.” And those feeling unjustifiably burned in the process would not be inclined to contribute to those threads in the future. Other threads that do survive and remain vibrant would flourish. Call it natural selection. 
I agree. Natural selection. Survival of the dullest. 😬 That strategy sounds eerily like frontier justice. Besides, we already have our share of OP baiters. You know, like “What’s up with all the super expensive cables?” Or “What’s the deal with these fuses?”  Hel-loo!
I sense the belief the official moderators are reviewing every thread post in the entire forum. That’s clearly not happening.

If an OP who moderated and removed legitimate posts on a whim, then an official moderator can review those deleted posts, restore them if the posts seem valid and on point, and curtail the moderator privileges of the OP.

The OP, as opposed to an official moderator, is more likely going to be reviewing the thread. But that would not excuse the official moderators from doing their requisite oversight.