Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth

True. true. and true.

However, I placed "responsible" into "responsible anarchy" as an equally important word as anarchy. "Anarchy" itself, in a sense, points to the direction and would not be anarchy in the full meaning that is accepted these days. "Responsible anarchy" should be one word except that I cannot come up with a word. If it worked, there would be no need for enforcement or consequences. Utopian for sure. Humans are not fit for it, I think.

When it comes to government/ruling, times of Maria Theresa’s rule were one possible example of tight control that improved lives of many and has done it for centuries after her death. Dictatorship that takes good care of those dictated. It is an interesting reading for some spare time.

Now, I am off to looking for those speakers mentioned.

Those speakers are a steal. It seems that you do not need to buy an amplifier. There, you save another half a million.
And the past 64 posts or so would be deleted if I had the power.. to bring the thread back to what it is supposed to be about. I confess I too contributed to the anarchy now inflicted upon us. LOLBut do not mind me... Keep up the drivel No problem. I am no longer the driver. I abandon my post and leave this thread to take it natural course down the drain...