HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
jdave
Wow! No wonder sales are down!
You're the one with the hurt feelings. 
???  Whatever you say Davey!
Well Joey, even tho you seem a little off, your earlier point regarding overpricing is bang on, IMO.
My Real Estate buddy goes through this on almost every sale. And the property will always sell for what it is worth. What someone is willing to pay for it in that particular market situation. Same with Audio.

Dave

Never seen anything like the market right now, its a buyers dream come true but that is it.
I actually have an item I would describe as 9.5 out of 10, have it listed here and audiomart at 42% of new price and not even ONE inquiry!
Yes price it low enough and somebody will buy but I am not about to give it away just to make a sale.
That being said for those people who do have some spare money there has probably never been a better time to buy good equipment and I must admit even though I have some items for sale I have still taken advantage and bought items at bargain prices that I really did not have to need...lol.
With that being said I have very quickly sold nearly all my daughters pro music equipment on ebay, meaning guitar, guitar amps and effects pedals, that market is not hurting at all it seems.
I recently purchased on Agon a few days ago.  Not sure what you are selling if anyone wants it?