Do HDMI Cables make a Difference?

Will I get a better picture using a higher priced HDMI cable over a Wal Mart brand? Thanks!
128x128rsa
Nope no conspiracy guy, let me clarify whether they are truly scammers or not. Didn’t know they were around for decades, however from my research I’ve done while deciding on audio components they surely have duped people for decades!

All I suggest if you do end up buying from them anyway just don’t fall for their +$100 line up, remember this is the same company selling a variety of HDMI cables up to the $900
mark:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&cp=1&id=pcat17071&iht=y&am...

There’s a reason for the wide variety, it’s to achieve a variety of cash flows. Just don’t be naïve to fall for this kind of stuff at that price range, do your own independent research and form your own opinion.

@mickeyb what kind of audioquest cables did you end up purchasing and they’re price ranges? Not to concern you, but depending how much you spent you could be a victim of sales tactics and marketing hype- not being sarcastic there really is an unfortunate amount of people that overspend to make zil difference in the end for performance.

@geoffkait nice asshat insult for me, quick look at your profile and 10,000+ troll posts it really is kind of a shame on the precious time you’ve wasted being a keyboard warrior. Nice website also, with your info publicly available, can I phone your cell to hear what you sound like in person?
@nonoise actually the * was not to be put in place for swearing, rather the intention was to deceive the filters for picking that word up :) Didn't make a difference anyway...

@rsa accept suggestions, just take them with a grain of salt. There is quite a lot of audiofoolery around here when people could be saving a ton of money.