Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
@glupson the emojis are for ass and burgers hence he is attempting to insult you as having aspergers syndrome when you clearly don’t. Usually people like him that devote to insults are reminiscent to a bully in middle school. Except the worst thing is he isn’t a middle-schooler, he sadly is a grown man with no life except on the internet doing what he does best, trolling, (you can google him). Truly pathetic @geoffkait . Everyone should just ignore him and move on to real-world audio discussions for what a forum like this should be about.

Best thing for him is to fade away from these forums as it really interrupts the quality of discussion and engagement of learning for others.
If we start kicking some out soon enough everyone will be kicked out or leave.
Holy cow, I would have never figured out it was Asperger's syndrome symbol. Not in this lifetime, not ever.
Two things: 

1.When we talk about him, even if we don't talk to him, he likes it. I'm guilty again.

2.I would not equate him with a real bully. He just isn't effective in that role. Which is doubly sad because I think that is what he wants most to be.
Should we make a whole thread about him, rather than usurping other threads? That way, geoffkait could feel good (see statement 1 above) and we would be doing a good deed.