Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
We have a match! Gloops and Moops. Bingo!

We sing our early morning singing song
Gliddy glup gloopy nibby nabby nooby la la la lo lo
Sabba sibby sabba nooby abba nabba le le lo lo
Tooby ooby walla nooby abba nabba

I’m all for the GK thread if it will help keep his nonsense from bogging down all the rest but I doubt it. Plus having his own thread might largely sate his need for ego stroking for a bit maybe and spare us in all the other otherwise useful threads?
mapman,

That is what I was hoping for. However, I am afraid geoffkait would trash the thread in his honor, too.
What is actually needed is some sort of basic audio thread, you know for non audiophiles and newbies, clean slates, that sort of thing. One gets rarher tired of the mundane, what about this? what about that? routine. Yes, I realize this isn’t supposed to be the faculty at Harvard. But does it have to be so much like Revenge of the Nerds? But Whack a mole is OK by me.