Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth

sejodiren,

Do not let threads like this discourage you. There are many helpful posters on Audiogon willing to share good advice. Enjoy your speakers.

@glupson....yea, I scrolled through this thread.  Doesn't seem to be a good representation of the helpful posters who gave me advice.  Thanks!
Squabbles. Why reply? If you already know the other person's response. Why continue to create drama for no reason? Because you like to see you words in a page? Do you think anyone else does not already know? And so you have to tell them? Or maybe they forgot, and you want to be sure they remember your complaint in quadurplicate? I think we are up to at let 200 posts which if I could would be deleted as having nothing to do with the thread topic. My current ramblings do. in a way. May I suggest to folks who just HAVE to keep it up to stop and realize how you appear to everyone else. You already said it, so why be like a doddering fool and say it over again. If repetition was a sign of dementia,  Geoff would be institutionalized, strapped in his day chair drooling. Maybe he is? Just they gave him a laptop to keep him quiet?. And his antagonists are sitting right next to him???That would be a new plan for Senior Care! Strap 'em down and hand them a laptop, with plenty of forums to click on. LOL
And yet I’m probably the only one on this thread who ever heard Dahlquist DQ-10s. Ironic, no? This has become the whining newbies vs the Audio Insider.

Lizzie, my favorite knucklehead, I was wondering why my room is painted this sort of institutional green color. I guess that’s supposed to calm me down. Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m a schizophrenic and so am I. 
@elizabeth ......I'm 63 and now you've insulted Seniors!  haha....  Just kidding of course.  I don't take anything I read on a forum serious.  Being a member of only two forums (this one and one for weed) makes it easy.  Oh, and FB.....but that's not really a 'forum' so to speak.  It's really just a disaster!  Interesting thread with an interesting bunch of personalities to say the least.