Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
I can second Elizabeth’s comment that Geoff is not a troll.

Omnipresent? Yes.
Spirited? Most definitely.
Troll? No.
Geez, DQ-10's were omnipresent for a few years back in the late 70's before Jon Dahlquist went on to dabble in real estate and left the HiFi world behind. I remember the first pair that I heard was at the strangest audio shop. It was South of Market, close to B of A World Headquarters. It was justa door in a wall.
Inside, you walked up a staircase to a warehouse where the guy had everything. Kind of like the Abbot & Costello movie where there's a small tent in the desert and inside the tent is a spacious palace. The DQ-10's were one of his main displays. The other was a big pair of Dayton Wright Electrostats. Exotica galore.
Unfortunately, he was an "analytic" type as opposed to a "romantic".The way to hear things was at the point where the artist interfaced with the microphone. Everything in excruciating detail. Detail my foot, it was un-listenable.

They were good speakers for the time. Most speakers from that era haven't aged well. KLH 9 and Quad ESL retain their allure for some.

Sejidoren--If you bought them and you like them, that's all that matters.

a door in a wall.
kqvkq9
Sejidoren--If you bought them and you like them, that’s all that matters.

Gosh, that’s mighty decent of ya, stranger.