Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
Sorry, you messed up my quote, which is,

“Ask not for whom the troll bellows. He bellows for thee.”
Why did a thread titled "Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things" turn into a debate about geoffkait’s pattern of posting and, to some extent, personality?
Wow......never thought I'd initiate a speaker discussion.  My DQ were bought new by an electrical engineer.  He had moved into a retirement home and didn't have the room for them. I saw them on the FB marketplace...$375. He said they didn't get much use.  Woofers were re-foamed.  I think considering an electrical engineer bought them new, then that speaks for something.  Other than the re-foam, they are 100% stock.  As for me, they sound spectacular......now, I'll just keep on perusing this forum.  Great info.....most of it a little over my head.  But I've also learned a ton here!  Happy Trolling!
sejodiren,

Just so you know that, if I ever run across a pair of your speakers for some acceptable price, I will buy them to try just because of your description and praise. May us Trolls be with you.