Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
@glupson. This thread is a free-for-all. You need to let go of your obsession over @geoffkait 

@sejodiren, there is very little one can read from the profession of an audiophile and the gear he/she has acquired for personal use. I bought my DQ-10’s as a new set while I was still in high school. So what?!
Geoff,

I'd never seen "your" quote before.

Don't count all your chickens before you put all your eggs in one basket.
@celander ......"  I think considering an electrical engineer bought them new, then that speaks for something."  The words 'I think' means I'm expressing an opinion, not a fact.  I just felt that considering his profession, they probably weren't abused.  Looks like you've been on this forum for quite a while which would mean to me that your opinion is an educated one.  Me?  I'm just an old guy, a musician with a pretty good ear I think.  Saying 'So what' is kind of confrontational.....that you don't value another less educated persons opinion.  That's OK!  Curious though, what sold you on the DQs?
Found 6 results (not counting today)

Ask not for whom the troll bellows
May 02, 2017
Ask not for whom the troll bellows. He b...
Jan 05, 2018
to stalker. This is a fine how do you do. Ask not for whom the troll b...
Jun 05, 2018
>“Ask not for whom the troll bellows. He Aug 03, 2018
...it’s a duck! 🦆“Ask not for whom the troll bellows.... He
May 17, 2018
not for whom the troll bellows." Old audiophile
Sep 22, 2017