The Question,Tekton Pendragons or Focal 1028 BE

Ok, so the Wife Acceptance Factor has driven me to ask the question. I have heard the Focals and have not hear the Pendragons or the Double Impacts which I am also considering.

Although the 1028's are at $5k currently and the TD speakers are substantially less the bride is enamored with the appearance of the Focals. Personally I like the looks of the Tekton's and deep down believe that they have to sound as good as the Focals and hopefully better. Does anyone have experience with both and I understand I will get a bevy of comments on other speakers to consider, but frankly I would like to stay focused on the two speakers here....

My room is small, it is 11x11x9. It was a bedroom but we opened up the wall and made it into an office off of the living room in a medium sized Cape style which is now really becoming a music room. I am driving the speakers with a Primaluna Dialogue Premium and not the HP version the 36 watt version.

All input will be valued.
Thanks!
Chip
128x128eag618
 The Tektons I saw,examined and heard where exactly were as stereo stated.Poorly,cheap made,horribly looking cabinets with off the shelf drivers..Focal is an actual tried and true speaker manufacture with much much better resale value.A no brainer to me if those are your 2 options.
Electra’s are just in a completely different class.

Just make sure you get the most current (although now discontinued) 1028be2 with the 1.25” tweeter, not the older one.
IMO the Tekton's tend to "shout" whereas the midrange on the Focals is very pleasing to me.  But you and I hear differently, so please do yourself a favor and spend some quality time with all the speakers you are considering, to find the one which matches your tastes and hearing the best.