Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
@geoffkait Gosh, I can’t wait until I’m an old timer, too...Geoff
It's not all it's cracked up to be. Most of my old riding buddies are trading their two wheelers in on three wheelers. Every year it gets a little tougher to wrangle a big bike down the side roads - maybe 3 wheels isn't looking so bad. Also, after years of hard use and abuse, hearing isn't as sharp as it used to be and I definitely can't handle the loud stuff anymore...Jim
I just came back from a short ride on my TREK mountain bike. SMOOTH. Geez, I am not looking forward to a three wheeler. Too old to rock and roll, too young to die.
To all us old guys out there, stay away from the four wheelers. AKA: wheelchair.....
To both Geoff and mr_m: Wish I knew how to post a smile here, but just suffice to say "Well Put"...Jim