BUYERS, What Issues have you had with Sellers and Listings that Prevent you from Buying?

Some sellers have been complaining about how slow it is. Maybe what you share can help sellers make their listings more enticing.
seanheis1
I just sold a pair of headphones here in less than 8 hours.  Most of my other sales have happened within 2 days.  I price the items right and am willing to further negotiate.  I never charge any fees and am very generous on the shipping.  I never respond to the tire kickers.  You know the guy who offers you 900 bucks on the asking price of 2K.  
A good thorough description of the item for sale in both words and photos. In terms of photos you have to post a pic of the back of whatever you are selling. If you're selling speakers don't only take pictures with the grills on we need to see the drivers. If you're posting tubed gear list what tubes it takes don't make me have to google it. Pretty basic stuff to me but often ignored.
Do not recall but a guy with 2 or 3 negative or 2 or 3 neutral feedbacks i would NEVER buy from these dudes.You can if you want not me!!
Where else can you find items selling for 5 or 6 digit prices that have most of the item's photo obscured by a useless fuzzed up frame.   Just plain crazy. 
Still a valid point Mapman.
Casual visitors who do not know the "quick fix" are likely to be put off browsing very rapidly.
Audiogon REALLY should make the classic view the default not the absurd grid/peeping tom view!
Wonder how much revenue Audiogon have lost since inception?
Lost commission on sales not happening and lost listing fees as more sellers leg it to audiomart and eBay etc.
Food for thought