DECWARE.....ZTPRE anyone have any expeiriance with one ?

Thinking of replacing my Classe pre to feed two CA400's in monoblock mode with a pair of Focal Grande Utopia's
128x128viking62
@jmolsberg, agreed, the MZ2 is incredible. I have 2 of them and need to sell one now that I have the Micro ZOTL Preamp. As someone who has owned both the MZ2 and ZTPre I can say the MZ2 is superior but is single ended not balanced. I did love the look of the ZTPre though.
Post removed 
Br3098 8-4-2018
I have heard the new ZTPre "V6" design, paired with decware 6Wpc monoblocks and **decware speakers** [emphasis added], and I can definitively say that it is not rolled off on the bottom end.

To add to my previous response, it appears that none of the speakers shown at the Decware website would provide deep bass extension that is remotely close to what is provided by the OP’s Focal Grande Utopias. According to specs indicated in Stereophile the Focals incorporate a 15 inch woofer and an 11 inch mid-bass/lower midrange driver, and weigh 397 pounds. Completely different animals than the Decware speakers, and speakers that would clearly be far more revealing of bottom octave rolloff.

Regards,
-- Al
viking62 asked..."Taking all of this into consideration (And this goes out to everyone) what are your recommendations for a tube pre for this setup."

Have you thought/looked into the Primaluna Dialogue Premium preamp? It is not as sexy looking as the Decware but it sure is a music making machine of the highest order with superb reviews. Also, built like a tank..to last a lifetime. And a tube rollers dream!!! I own one and can not speak more highly of it...it's that good!!! Lots of great info online with great internal snapshots to look at to see what your money is buying you compared to other manufacturers. Good luck with your search.