Reference 3A Grand Veena

Please share your opinions about this speaker if you have had a chance to listen to them.
adampeter
I heard them at CES either last year or the year before, and they would have made my "top 10" list - and been among the least expensive loudspeaker systems on the list.

Very nice speaker in my opinion.

Duke
dealer/manufacturer
I just attended the Rocky Mountain Audiofest and was blown away by the Grand Veenas. I, too, went back to the 3A room three times just to make sure I wasn't imagining things. In my opinion, they were clearly the best value in the show and I plan on purchasing a pair soon. What was more impressive is that the electronics they were matched with were "reasonably" priced, as well. (Everything gets a little distorted at a show when systems can get well into the six figures!) I would find a local dealer and give them a listen. If there isn't a dealer in your area, Ref 3A will let you audition at your home- you can buy from them directly.
I also heard them at RMAF. They sounded pretty good, but at my local dealer's they were absolutely incredible. Credit the bad rooms at RMAF.

When I heard them at my dealer's place, I walked in with the notion that they were priced higher than they should. My first impression was they were a good bit larger than I expected. Then came the music. It was truly one of those 2 or 3 times in my life I came away rather awestruck. As I said, I walked in thinking they were overpriced, and but then I walked out thinking they were THE bargain in high-end audio loudspeakers.

Needless to say, not only do I recommend them. I recommend them with every fiber of my being.
I also really liked them at RMAF. Divergent had another room with a newer Ref 3A model (downmarket from the Grand Veena), which I did not care for. Would have been nice to hear them in the same system for a better comparison. The Grand Veenas are too tall for my room.
I heard them at the dealership where I bought my Ref 3A DeCapo-i speakers several years ago. They were being driven by Simaudio Moon Cd and Integrated amp. They were glorious. Fast, dynamic, detailed, cohesive. Great at low and high volumes. If I had room for them in my home, I would not hesitate to purchase them. Best I've ever heard, including a trip to major show a few years ago where I heard lots of great speakers.