Highest detail cartridges

Which cartridges give the greatest amount of detail? Imaging, soundstage file detail. These are qualities to consider. I know Lyra cartridges are high on that list. What others equal or better Lyras. Is there anything below, say $1500, that is in that same category?  Detail with reasonably flat frequency response.
bpoletti
@bifwynne   A member of Audiogon I trust has reviewed the Zephyr MIMC Star and Orto Quintet Black.  Here is the post:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/3-cartridges-reviewed

HTH.
Talking about the "Highest detail cartridges" everyone should look at the specs first (frequency response), for example Stanton SC-100 WOS can do as wide as 10Hz - 50kHz, Audio-Technica AT-ML180 can do 5Hz - 42kHz, Technics claimed 5Hz - 100kHz for 205c mk4 with Effective Moving Mass of the tip = 0,109 mg.
Try to find ANY moving coil or moving magnet / moving iron than can do the same.
@bpoletti - excellent member review of the MIMC Star.  Thanks.

I have a medium to high mass arm (VPI 10.5 JMW).  The MIMC Star would match very well with my VPI arm.  If I can accumulate some extra cash, I may trade in my 1st generation Zephyr for the MIMC Star. Who knows, the MIMIC may become my primary and the Kleos my back up.

Or, I may spring for a second VPI arm and use both cartridges.  :)

Regards,

BIF

@bifwynne Let me know if you decide to retire the Kleo.  I'll be happy to liberate it.   ;-)    
@chakster Many audio products have that kind of frequency.  It's just that they are down significantly at the extremes.