What do people place on their platter for dust protection

Just wanted to hit everyone up for some responses. I'm tired of worrying about taking my pristine VM cleaned vinyl on a platter thats been idle for a week. I have a TT in which a dustcover woukd be inpractable. I hadnt googled for it yet. I just wanted to ask here. Plus I'm recovering from surgery and have some extra time.
128x128blueranger
dweller,

I thought it must have been a slip as O2 and O3 are very different animals.

It makes me wonder (no relation to Stevie), if those ion generators do something to ozone (layer), should they be avoided for the benefit of human race? Just like CFC etc.

All the downsides would be offset by increase in economy due to higher sales of record-cleaning machines.
File under I Did Not Know That : 47% of the Earth’s crust is oxygen (O2). Perhaps that accounts for why so many people have been dying recently, eh, glupson? Fortunately mice seem to be immune.
geoffkait,

I am sorry (for once), but I completely do not understand point of your last post.
I place an ancient Asian silk cloth over my turntable when not in use. The cloth is lightly scented with the finest oils from China that have remarkable antistatic properties. And they smell great to boot! I use special silk gloves to remove the cloth from the turntable and place the cloth in an old burlap bag for temporary storage.