Mac Mini

I am using the Mac Mini as a music server and was wondering what others are useing as an isolation platform.

Does it even matter what it is sitting on?
128x128glory
Regarding isolation of vibration from a spinning disc in the Mac Mini, mine has had an SSD installed.  The Mini connects to an Ayre QX-5 Twenty digital hub via ethernet.

db 
@dbphd - did you modify the Mini to operate from a linear PS? If so, what route did you go?
Although I’m an old hand at analog audio, I’m just now entering the digital world (in a hi-fi context, not car players or the like).
I gather that the Mini could run Audirvana Plus (which is what I’m using now, with mine) and be networked with an Ethernet based DAC and NAS, but wonder how much the Mini’s sound still comes into play since Audirvana is not only a library management system but a "player." My impression, based on a lot of anecdotal comments here and elsewhere is, that the "audio specific" servers sound better. Putting a couple thousand into the Mini with a mod and robust power supply doesn’t make sense, but perhaps your experience suggests otherwise. It is really a question I’m posing, based on a set of assumptions, not staking out a position. I’m not quite ready to make the leap to the ’next thing’-- I only installed the digital front end in the past month or so, thus, I’m receptive to viewpoints from Mini users.
I'm pretty new to computer audio myself.  I had the Mini that I had tried, but not very diligently, using Audirvana Plus with limited success.  When I decided to try Roon and Tidal, I took the Mini to a local shop for a checkup, telling them my planned usage.  They suggested the SSD but no change to the power supply.  For me, the cost of bringing the Mini online was minimal.  The sound of DSD downloads from Acoustic Sounds played through the Ayre components is at least as good as that of an SACD.

db