Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
@thecarpathian Nope in DC but grew up in MD there was one by my aunt's place in Randallstown way back in the day. And of course the tv commercials that gravelly voice!
Thank you Elizabeth, Geoff, and the rest of this merry/maddening gang. Your wit, insights on human behaviors and obvious love of all things audio, have rejuvenated my faith in humans and in this weird hobby.
Keep it up!
Btw, I liked Tom Carvel too.
I’ve been reading up on nucelons, beta decay and the nuclear shell model just to get a "breath of fresh air." It’s comforting to know that nucleons are considered to be point like, without any internal structure.
For your next assignment, check out quantum dots, I.e., artificial atoms - a bunch of electrons orbiting around an empty space in the middle instead of a nucleus. Whoa! 😳