What speakers work well against a wall

I am moving to a new home and space constraints may force use of speakers against a wall.  I would appreciate recommendations for speaker products that work well in thus situation.  Thanks.
Ag insider logo xs@2xscottwsmith
Allison - designed for against-the-wall for best bass response! So are my Snell Type AIII's.
Lot's of them are good for the wall as you can see. What is your system?  Price?  If this is a general question, then I too love the Vandersteen's.  Their new carbon fiber tweeter is taking them to the next level for sure.  I have some Linn's in the bedroom and am figuring out the configuration to put the new Vandy's in.
@scottwsmith, If you're speakers are going to be up situated in the corners of the room, the Klipschorns work very well - http://www.klipsch.com.au/products/klipschorn-floorstanding-speaker
I'd also 2nd the AN speakers, especially if partnered with AN gear.

I have a pair of Zu Def 4s in my living room and a pair of Celestion SL700s that sound great when positioned against the wall.

In addition to the many other recommendations, Van Schweikert VR33 and VR35 are designed to be against the wall. 
You will never get “great soundstage depth” with the speaker next to the wall.