Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
Gosh, I was wondering why sales have been down recently. Thanks for the heads up.
I’m looking forward to the day when audio electronics using quantum dots becomes a reality. Samsung is on the edge of making that breakthrough for Hi-def video screens. 
The first commercial use of quantum dots was for audio, for treating CDs. That was almost 15 years ago. That’s way before quantum dot Christmas tree lights or whatever. Jingle bells, jingle bells...
I have to say I was somewhat surprised to find the author of an OP on forum politeness was elizabeth.
Was this the turning over of a new leaf?  ;-)
prof, you know the story from "Alien" 'Acid for blood'.. I am nice to nice people, and mean to mean people. Someone cuts me, they get the acid. The one problem with this is Women are supposed to 'always be nice' to jerk Men. Sorry, I give what I get, 100% of the time. Suprises a lot of Men, And oddly, Men who do it are lust playing hard. Women who do it are just B......es. Double standard.           
Here and other sites (like car sites) where Men rule, I have told other Women NEVER allow anyone to know you are a Woman. Never. Women who do not disclose they are Women will discover Men treat them as an equal, they do not attack them for no reason, amazing really. If only I had known that back when the net started. Not one person here would know I am a Woman. And 90% of the attacking and harassment I got, and gave, would not have existed.And I am not just saying this, I can prove it from various sites, ones where I am known as a Woman, And others where I have remained anonymous. I am the exact same person, same writing, just on sites they do not know, I am treated with respect, minor arguments the other party does not 'get offended'.      
I do have to say, here, as Audiogon there is less hassle here than at other audio sites, I guess the jerks like those sites better?