Highest detail cartridges

Which cartridges give the greatest amount of detail? Imaging, soundstage file detail. These are qualities to consider. I know Lyra cartridges are high on that list. What others equal or better Lyras. Is there anything below, say $1500, that is in that same category?  Detail with reasonably flat frequency response.
bpoletti
Dear @lewm : One critical subject that all have to take in count when reading any single post coming from every one is to look from  which system/room whole items came that post because experiences based  opinions coming from any one of us depends on what we listened in our system and depends too of each one music/sound priorities.

Your M320 outperforms any AT MM cartridges and other coming from different manufacturers.

R.
Post removed 
@viridian Thank you.  I think I have found a cartridge that is meet, or at least is very close, to my wants.  Getting close to completing breakin on a Clavis Da Capo that Soundsmith "rebuilt" with a Boron Cantilever and a Soundsmith line contact stylus.  The warts of typical of a Clavis DC are missing but the transparency, details, soundstage and imaging are there.  Instruments are clean without induced bloom or edgeyness.   No zingy strings, no blooming cello or harp.
@lewm

I know you like your Grado XTZ, but given its age, it is probably not advisable to take its performance as a paradigm for all other MI or IM types. (I think those Grados are more properly thought of as IM [Induced Magnet], like my Acutex LPM320 and M320.) My own Grado TLZ ain’t what it used to be. You also mentioned ZYX cartridges as being detailed; I would agree.

My Grado was NOS, never used before, and has maybe 20hrs on it now, but it’s the same age as the AT-ML180 OCC and almost the same age as my all favorite vintage cartridges. Most of them are from the mid or late 80s. I do not use any new cartridges anymore, because none of them impressed me much and i will rather continue my search of the reasonably priced vintage rarities than will buy any overpriced new MC, MI, MM of today.

Grace ASAKURA ONE waiting my audition, that was top of the line MC cartridge, signature model of the founder of Grace (Asakura-San) from the 80s with Boron cantilever.

Never tried this ugly looking Acutex cartridges with extremely high compliance, but i doubt it can beat Audio-Technica AT-ML180 OCC with so many unique features in its design, the AT-ML180 goes for $1.5k easily on ebay nowadays, it’s more expensive than ART9. I remember Raul sweared on those Astatic MF100 and MF200 which are in fact mediocre cartridges compared to Glanz MFG-61. "Cartridge of the month flavour" has faded away.