What kind of active speakers?

I am setting up a small 3/3.1 system. Due to space constraints within the room and within the TV stand, and maybe preference, I am hoping to use stand mounted active monitors. I'm aware of Paradigms older active 20 series that pops up occasionally for sale here, as well as Quad 12L and the Dynaudio BM actives. Do folks have other ideas? Also, I was planning on using a third monitor for center channel duty. Is this advisable or is there a center channel dedicated active speaker available, or maybe a set?

Thanks for the help!
sammie
No but if you do find a good solution, let us know! Besides the ones mentioned above, I only know of a few brands off hand that would do a superb - reasonably affordable? - active mini monitor offering for such purposes.(Old M&K THX actives, Blue Sky(?), ATC (expensive?), others???
I do very well know the strengths of a well executed active speaker, to be true. So, yea, if you come up with a stellar option, that you think sounds fantastic (dynamic, detailed, clear, coherent, etc), I'm all ears! Cheers and beers...
Post removed