Deleted Threads by Admin??

I’ve read a lot of threads where folks complain about the Administrators removing entire threads. While I have no reason to disbelieve the Admins might in fact remove threads, I discovered by accident that the OP’s can also delete their thread(s). (I did so last weekend when I discovered my premise of the thread was false.) When I clicked on my self-deleted thread, the “error” prompt I received was that the Admin removed the thread. So there appears a couple paths whereby a thread can be removed from the forum.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcelander
Dr. Bob Moroehead not Carlin is where the quote is from. The oaradox if our age. 
I can't type on this tablet, Bob Moorehead, The paradox of our age, is where that quote is from. 
@djones51. Close adaptation—modified for the audience here, but not verbatim. 
@clearthink George didn’t pen this quote, as snopes dot com demonstrated. And if you compare the original work by the Reverend Moorehead with my post, word for word, it’s not the same text. But nice work, otherwise.
celander "George didn’t pen this quote, as snopes dot com demonstrated. And if you compare the original work by the Reverend Moorehead with my post, word for word, it’s not the same text"

You’re right you didn’t steal this from George Carlin you stole it from someone else then you through in a few words of you’re own and now try to pass it off as original thinking it is so odd that this should happen in this thread where we talk about the decline of Western civilization and how truth has become a rubbery slippery poorly defined thing subject to the unique interpretation of each individual so congratulations on defending yourself against plagiarism by claiming that some of the words were actually your’s! In my country plagiarism is derided as a particularly vile offense and infraction but you seem to suffer no discomfort, shame or embarrassment in stealing another's original creation that says a lot about you!