Deleted Threads by Admin??

I’ve read a lot of threads where folks complain about the Administrators removing entire threads. While I have no reason to disbelieve the Admins might in fact remove threads, I discovered by accident that the OP’s can also delete their thread(s). (I did so last weekend when I discovered my premise of the thread was false.) When I clicked on my self-deleted thread, the “error” prompt I received was that the Admin removed the thread. So there appears a couple paths whereby a thread can be removed from the forum.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcelander

celander
"
Get over it. Move on"

If you want me to "move on" you should file a request, complaint, or demand with the moderator's who manage this group I plan to participate here as long as I please if only to expose cheats, liars and bullies such as yourself for the ignorant, opinionated and misguided fools that you are!

hifiman5
"
What country would that be from which you opine?"

I do not respond to requests or demands for personal information from user's of this site however if you have been reading my contributions a smart fellow such as yourself will almost without serious doubt be able to figure it out for yourself!
Why do I get the impression that some contributors are posting from leather recliners, wearing only underwear, with a Colt45 beverage on their side table?

celander "Why do I get the impression that some contributors are posting from leather recliners, wearing only underwear, with a Colt45 beverage on their side table?"

It is because you are looking in what's called a "mirror" which is a device that reflects that to which it is exposed you may want to Google that!
After buying all of this overpriced hi-fi garbage who can afford leather? The rest pretty much sums me up though.