Arche Headshell and Technics 1200G

I am not sure if any other 1200G users have tried this headshell on their 1200G arm but I can say that so far after a couple hours of listening that it seems to be working very well.  Has anyone else tried this combination?
tzh21y
Dear @tzh21y : As @lewm said: " why would it not work?, almost any headshell can does.

Now, the up-grades/improvements in audio is more a knowledge level on an specific regards than about money or high priced audio after market items.

I know that you already read this post:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/picking-up-a-new-technics-sl1200g-tt-tomorrow/post?postid=159...

and what I posted is good  for you too.

The best metal headshell for your tonearm are the magnesium ones that against what you already bougth are truly inexpensive.

In reality there is nothing new " below the sun ". The VTA/SRA characteristic in the headshell you own came from the very old times/vintage TT/tonearm manufacturer Dual that was ho invented the headshell with VTA mechanism.

Even my vintage MI cartridge AKG P-100LE comes with the VTA/SRA mechanism integrated in the cartridge body ! ! ! 

Btw, do it a favor and put in contact with nationalbar whom posted here about that 3M wrapp, that wrapp is a must to have.

R.