Another Speaker Recommendation Request

Greetings Goners,
Just retired and have my new dedicated listening room. Bonus room above garage; 15' wide, 24' deep, 8' ceiling, drywall and carpeted. No WAF to consider. I am all digital with PS Audio kit: BHK stereo 250 amp, BHK pre-amp, Direct Stream DAC and Direct Stream Media Player. Also have Cambridge Audio CXN for streaming and NAS.
Current speakers are Wharfedale Jade 3 stand mounts with HSU subwoofer. Worked well in the previous home, but looking to upgrade. I don't need concert hall performance. I will crank it up on occasion, but mostly solo mid and low level listening. Would like full range floor standers and possibly loss the subwoofer.
Most important attributes for me would be non-fatiguing and imaging. Looking in the $10k range and prefer new vs used. Have considered Spendor D7, PSB Imagine T3 and Focal Electra 1028BE. And shops to demo in Tampa St. Pete area would be appreciated. Thanks!
chuck929
@erik_squires gave you a ton of wisdom in a single sentence.   Consider your room first.  4 years ago, I was newly retired and moved.  A dedicated listening room was high on my list of must haves for the new house.  I ended up buying a house with a bonus room above the master bedroom that is virtually identical to yours in size.  It has carpeting over plywood sub flooring.  Everything was acceptable as long as I was using a pair of monitors with limited bass response.   About 3 years ago, I bought a pair of full range speakers.  It has taken a bit of work and a fair outlay of cash to get them to work reasonably well in that room.   This is not to discourage you from trying full range speakers, its just a reminder that you may have a bit of a project in front of you to fully benefit from your investment. 
Thanks @brownsfan 

A well treated room will host more speakers better. 

Also, sub integration is critical. Well done, a satellite + sub combination will outperform most floor standers at any price. However, floor standers with limited bass response are easier to integrate. Catch-22. 

Best,

E
Spatial Audio X2.  $9600 includes shipping.  Free trial.

If you go to their website, they link to a discussion group.  One thread is about where to audition, and I seem to remember someone in your area.
or you could get a pair of Vandersteen Quatro floorstanders with 11 bands of bass EQ and powered bass......