Looking For 90% of the performane of the super expensive cables for much less money

I currently have a system which consists of Vandersteen 5A's, THor Audio TP-150 tubed monoblocks, Thor Line Stage and Thor phono stage, Marantz SACD player SA-114 and will take delivery of the VPI Prime Scout with a Sumiko EVOS 3 Cartridge. I am currently using LAT International Speaker Cables, Power Cords and Interconnects. (They are no longer in business). I am in immediate  need of turntable cables and would like to update my new speaker cables and interconnects. Not willing to spend thousands on this upgrade. Seeking to capture as much of the "magic" that the super expensive cables deliver but at a more realistic price point. I understand that I have really good quality equipment, but at this stage of my life cannot allocate mega dollars towards cables.
 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

128x128kjl1065
Is it true that cables can sense the difference between classical and rock signals?
gosta asks: " Is it true that cables can sense the difference between classical and rock signals? "                                                                                 
The answer is yes. My cables know when I am playing Bach vs Stravinsky vs Shostakovitch!  The difference between Miles Davis, Ornette Coleman, Benny Goodman and Sun Ra. Even the differences between Miles Davis various groups!
The difference between the Beatles. Chuck Berry, The Clash, Radiohead, and Joni Mitchell.My cables talk to me about what they think of every performer.... all the time. But they never refuse to pass the signal. At least so far.
When classical music is played electrons in cables not only drift, they also drift off to dreamland.
geoff sez: " When classical music is played electrons in cables not only drift, they also drift off to dreamland. "    
Is that true for you even when playing Bartok? Stravinsky? (Mahler fer; sure!)
When I was a teen, I would listen via my Koss PRo4a phones in the bedroom where my stereo was.. and sometimes could follow just one instrument in the orchestral piece, or listening so intently I would like fall into a trance. Not asleep, but not awake either. And snap out when the tonearm lifted.. Back in 1965 66 LP or radio was all there was. Never happened with the radio though..