My experience after lost of 20k$

I am not happy because I have paid more than 20k$ for PC Audio.
if you like sound of Audionote/kondo/living voice horn/old tannoy/carbon cable then I 100% recommend you to forget PC Audio and just go for CEC TL-X 3.0 transport.

do not go for PC Audio.
if you should go for PC audio just do this:
macbook pro 15" MJLQ2LL/A or MJLT2LL/A model 2015
Wavelength USB DAC Crimson or Cosecant
Purist Audio 30 Anniversary USB Cable 1m

remember I have tested all pc , caps , reclockers all cables all thing in this market , do not pay for them.
amir57bs
Amir57bs-you don’t have $20k in that digital setup and those pieces you described are far from the best. You can get a much better digital setup for 1/2 or even 1/3 of $20k. Actually, IMO, you don’t want to go with a pc/Mac front end or using usb to hook up an external dac.
Roon Nucleus with a WD 2 tb USB drive to a streamer of your choice.  I recommend a Bryston Bdp 3 to a BDA 3 DAC.  Even with some snazzy cables that rig runs in way under 10k.  No PC, no Apple.  Rip files via db poweramp. Ripping does require a computer with a drive.   Add Tidal and just listen to music.
There maybe a valid point underneath everything here.  PC Audio can be very good, but at best, it may equal, but not exceed, the best disc based replay.  Frequently, it doesn’t meet the standard of disc based replay.  I would put the cash in the increasingly difficult task of finding a good CDP, and use file based replay as a less expensive and perhaps more convenient alternative. Ymmv
I stream from my Mac mini to an Ayre QB-9 DSD and am extremely happy with the performance.  I listen to ripped hi-res music as well as Tidal streaming and haven’t turned on my Esoteric DV-50 in almost a year which tells me all I need to know.

PC audio is the present and future.